'Play 4-Days' Pass questions

pacman2323

Earning My Ears
My family all have 'Play 4-Days' passes, and my brother and I (as well as some friends) are going on Sunday (August 20th). I noticed on the back of the pass that it says 'Please present valid photo ID with play 4-days ticket for admission'. Well, my brother does not have a photo ID. What can we do about this? Also, would it be possible in any way for my friends (non pass holders) to use one of my other family members' passes?

Oh, and are there any blockout dates for the play 4-days passes? I know there are with the annual passes, but this is different. Is the 20th gonna be ok?

And with this pass, do we have to take it to the ticket counter to get a ticket or is the pass itself treated as a ticket? (it's got a magnetic strip on the back and looks like the ticket itself..)

We just used these tickets last month during our 4 day visit. We are not Southern California residents but my sister is and she purchased them for us. I spoke with a CM at Disneyland before I had my sister buy them to make sure we could use them.

Remember they are not hopper tickets so you will have to stick to one park each day. You can however use two of your 4 days to go to both parks in one day.

You will have to exchange the "coupon" for a 4 day pass to Disneyland at Guest Services...not a ticket booth. They may ask you for ID in order to secure the tickets to each person...but this is not for So Cal residency proof. They write your name on the back of each ticket and you are not supposed to be able to share them with anyone. We were only ID'd once at the check in turnstile out of 4 days of playing at Disneyland. My daugther, who is 5, obviously doesn't have ID and we didn't have any problems with that.

To my knowledge they do not have blackout dates but simply must be used before they expire in November.

Hope this helps and have a great time!

Yeah, I wouldn't expect them to ID a 5 year old, but my brother and friend are 15 and 17. Do you think they'd be asked? Do you think I'd be able to just take all the passes (by myself), give them my ID, and then get all the tickets? Then when entering the park, should I just show them my ID to confirm it? Will they let the other two in without IDs?

My brother isn't gonna be able to register and recieve a photo ID within the next 4 days, so I'm getting a little worried. And I really wouldn't want to make my friend pay for admission when we have a perfectly good 4 day pass. We've only used it once, and I doubt we're going to go 3 more times in the next three months so we're trying to use them as much as possible.

I suggest you contact Disneyland directly and speak to a CM regarding the ID issue so that you won't be surprised when you get there.

Also, you could try to use the extra 4 day pass for your friend. If they happen to ID him at the gate he could always just go buy one day pass if necessary.

Good luck,

Leanne

Do the teens have a school photo ID? - that should be valid - if they do - I would suggest you call DL and ask if this is valid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter