Playa Mia or Mr Sanchos?

randir

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide between Playa Mia and Mr Sanchos for Cozumel. 4 adults, 9 & 10 year old who loves to swim and a 2 year old. Price differences aren’t a factor.

Any opinions? Thank you!

We've been to both and we really liked Mr. Sanchos. No cover charge, good all-inclusive rates, or you can buy food and beverages ala carte while using the beach and pool/showers. There are also lots of for-fee water sports and other activities available. We just drove up and walked in; didn't pre-book.

We just went to Playa Mia with a 15 and 12 year old. We really enjoyed it. It was all inclusive and the kept bringing us fancy drinks. My kids were really enjoying the virgin strawberry daiquiris. It was was very clean, although there was ocean seaweed. The buffet was fine. There was variety and plenty to eat but you would not go for the food. The servers were very nice. My daughter and I got fish pedicures for $30 each. It was a fun experience. The obstacle courses were easy to see from the shore. They also had a water slide in the pools. There was shopping as well.I believe all of the non-motorized water vehicles were free to use. I know the aqua bike was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter