Plaza in MK?

I also believe it's lunch only. We wanted to eat there prior to an E-Ride night at the MK and were told the latest time we could get a PS was 5:45 on that day. The food is quite yummy and the portions are generous!

As far as I know it serves lunch and dinner - however the menu may be the same or very similar. As for not getting late PS times, that seems to be a problem experienced by many at MK and MGM especially for Aug for all restaurants - even those that definitely server dinner such as CRT and CP

I work there sometimes.....they are open from 11 till an hour or 2 before park close.....nowadays, closing time is 9:00....

they have the same menu all day, so that may be the cause of the confusion....

and my manager was saying that maybe because the park hours aren't in stone, they don't wanna let PS's be made when the park might not be open that late....

I love this place and we eat here at least twice while in the MK!

It is a fav of our too. We have eaten there for lunch and dinner a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter