Please explain Amazon Prime Now for groceries

Could anyone please ell me what hours prime now has delivery slots?
TIA!:flower3:
Two-hour windows starting at 8 AM and ending at 8 PM:
8 - 10 AM
10 AM - Noon
Noon - 2 PM
2 - 4 PM
4 - 6 PM
6 - 8 PM
8 - 10 PM

This is based on delivery to Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani but I expect it would be the same to other DVC properties at WDW.

When I was at Disneyland last week the delivery windows were similar but there was an additional window at the end of the day (10 PM - Midnight). I remember because my flight was delayed by more than 2 hours and I ending up using the last delivery window. I purposely didn't place an advance order in case there were problems (e.g., missing luggage) and I needed to add items to the order.

Two-hour windows starting at 8 AM and ending at 8 PM:
8 - 10 AM
10 AM - Noon
Noon - 2 PM
2 - 4 PM
4 - 6 PM
6 - 8 PM
8 - 10 PM

This is based on delivery to Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani but I expect it would be the same to other DVC properties at WDW.

When I was at Disneyland last week the delivery windows were similar but there was an additional window at the end of the day (10 PM - Midnight). I remember because my flight was delayed by more than 2 hours and I ending up using the last delivery window. I purposely didn't place an advance order in case there were problems (e.g., missing luggage) and I needed to add items to the order.

Thank you so much for this!:thanks:

When you order via prime now, it will let you know whether you have to be present or not. It seems that the triggers are cold or valuable items. That makes sense to me.

We had refrigerated items (e.g. a dozen eggs, OJ), frozen items (tater tots, corn nibblets) and non-cold items and did not have to be present. All of them were left with Bell Services. the cold items were in an insulated bag with ice packs inside the normal brown paper bag -- they did put all of them in together, so you would not want to have the items sit with bell Services for too long or you may find your fridge items colder than desired.

SW

We had refrigerated items (e.g. a dozen eggs, OJ), frozen items (tater tots, corn nibblets) and non-cold items and did not have to be present. All of them were left with Bell Services. the cold items were in an insulated bag with ice packs inside the normal brown paper bag -- they did put all of them in together, so you would not want to have the items sit with bell Services for too long or you may find your fridge items colder than desired.

SW

That is they way it has been to delivered to us the twice we have used them

That could be another good route to follow. If you are nervous about something like diapers being available via prime now, you could just order through Amazon and have it shipped to the hotel in advance. The $5 handling fee is much less than you will spend with any other service.
I used Prime Pantry for our Disneyland visit, because Prime Now wasn't available, and was very pleased. I was told that since I am staying at a convention hotel, all mail deliveries go to the Business Center, which is closed on weekends. And of course we are arriving on a Saturday. That is why I was exploring Prime Now and GreenGrocer.

The good news is that the overnight diapers are back in stock!!! So of course, the slider food storage bags are now out, but I'm sure I'll be able to work around that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter