Please help! Looking for sewing teacher in Dublin

tnmom25

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do!
While in Disney World this past week, I met the sweetest lady and watched Wishes with her and her family! She and her husband were traveling with their two nephews. We talked a lot before and after watching Wishes. She told me that she taught sewing classes in Dublin, Ireland and mentioned a quilt club. After we parted, I kept wishing we had exchanged contact information, but couldn't find her again. I'd love to keep in touch with her, but have no idea how to find her.

I know this is a long shot, to say the least, but if anyone knows a sweet lady that teaches sewing classes in Dublin, doesn't have children of her own, but took her nephews to Disney World this week (returning home May 20) please let me know or at least tell her I'd love to talk to her again!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Edited to add: I'm talking about Dublin, Ireland and not Dublin, CA :)

Last edited:
hi ya :)

yeah I totally should have known that! im in Dublin Ireland and I just copied and pasted the first link without checking the local!!

this one might be a little better!

http://ie.sewing-classes.net/

if you need any more help feel free to give a holler and ill try my best to find out any information for ye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts