please help me between two motel ?????

wario20

Earning My Ears
I need you experience, wich motel is the best for my vancancy, ( me + my GF) I choose the two :
Larson Inn Family Suites or Howard Johnson's Enchanted Land ?
please help me, I make some search on review but nothing truly help me!

:confused: :o :confused:

Thanks ;O)

Last edited:
It is really hard to decide where to stay while at WDW!! And of course there are several things to consider
1. Cost- what you can afford to pay.
2. Space- How much space you will need,how many beds are needed,
3. the Quality of the room-how much will you use your room,How Luxurious do you want your room.
4. How close to WDW do you want to be,will you have a car?? How often does the Shuttle go to WDW,how late will the Shuttle pick-up at WDW? How many stops does the shuttle make before getting to WDW?

I looked at Larson Inn Family Suites and it seemed like it would be a good place to stay,but it was farther away from WDW than I was comfortable with. So we chose Holiday Inn Family Suites,only 1 mile from WDW on a very unbusy road. Then we moved to All Stars Music,we were not happy in the smaller room. The suite worked much better for our family.

The one good thing about onsite hotels is the free transportation by bus to all the parks.

We haven't stayed at either of these hotels BUT we were extremely pleased with the Comfort Suites Maingate East last January. Check rates at www.choicehotels.com, and don't be afraid to use the business or corporate rate if it's best. Good luck finding a hotel!

;O) thanks but ... what about the Econo Lodge Maingate Resort ?

We need and economic but clean,*clean* room, finally its just to zZzZoOoO beetween Walt disney escapade !
After 4 night at orlando we will go to daytona, maybe the Surfside Resort and suite. :cool:

We are from Québec/Canada and here the price I got from my travel agent:

Econo Lodge Maingate Resort = 184$ / 4 nights
Howard Johnson maingate east = 219$ / 4 nights :confused:
Howard Johnson enchanted = 284$ / 4 nights :rolleyes:
Larson Inn family suite = 184$ / 4 nights

and the daytona Surfside Resort and suite = 210$ / 3 nights $canadian

this is the price I get from the agent, price are in canadian dolars and taxes are include, but 2$ us by night is not.

What do you think about that?
:confused:

wario ...

do not know what your dates are but .....

go to this url...

http://www.iflyswa.com./hotfares/hotfares_hotels.html?src=cendant

and click on "book your room now"

the put in Other City:

Kissimmee

Point of Interest:

Walt Disneyworld

put in your dates, how many travelling

then click "Go to next step"

on the next page choose:

Walt Disney World Resort, Fl

click Go to next step

on this next page they have all the hotels participating in the promotion....

right now Disney All Stars is available at a special rate of 59$ US + tax (regular 77$)

might be an option for you if you wanted to stay on site ...of course exchange rate will make them more in CDN $ but you get to be ONSITE

they also have listings of other "lodgings" that you can preview....

also saw on this page ....Econo Lodge Kissimmee
4669 W Irlo

offered for 25$ a night with dates January 6 - January 10 without tax....thus 100$ plus tax for 4 nights which would probably come out to the 184$CDN you have posted with exchange

Looks like they have Larson and HOJO also on these pages but you will have to check out the rates for YOUR dates...

hope this helps....

also check out...

www.orlandokissimmee.com

they have listings for lodging too and sometimes have "deals"...such as 45$ at a country inn and suite near disney....

wario...

you might want to check out this website too.....

http://www.smarterliving.com/hotel/deal/Stay20011120.1.html

they are offering rooms/semi suites (fridge and microwave).....29.95$ per night (33$ +with tax in) good until the end of january.....

but are offering .....a booklet with some two for one offers ...plus they have a two for one offer for their "dinner buffet" at the hotels......

there are four hotels in the rosen group offering this from Rosen Hotels

the Comfort Inn at Lake Buena Vista would be only a stones throw from the Crossroads entrance into Downtown Disney...looks like they offer a free shuttle too.....if that interests you too

hummmmmmmmmmmm!
Im checking the site right now, incredible price, for the date I will go to orland 7 jan to 11 jan,

;O)

:jester:

mario lozier

wario ....

if you are going to book ......use the internet to do it....since the package rate is "cheaper" for some reason than "booking" directly through a hotel....

they do not charge your card ........just use it as a hold....so you could essentially pay cash when you get there...

the comfort inn at lake buena vista says it offers a free shutte to disney.....

anyhow....hope you can take advantage of the deal......having a "fridge" in the room is nice if you want to cool juice or pop.....(soda sometimes it is called in the states)...and the microwave can come in handy too....

smilawgs

=)

We stayed at Hampton Inn Maingate West at a reasonable rate ( I know they did offer AAA). At the time we stayed late '2000, nice rooms, mini-fridge & micro, outdoor pool (nothing fancy at all), WONDERFUL breakfast bar. Clean and comfy-wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

dear wario20, last summer we did priceline for a 4* hotel disney area and got the marriott world center for about $50 per night it was wonderful. i had done priceline for airfare and was pleased so i thought i would try it for hotel we were extremely happy so you might try that.

I have heard positive things about both of these places in the past and know they both are very close to WDW so travel time will be very minimal and only a mtter of minutes literally; however I have past by Larson Family Suites many times on occassion (last time was August 2000) and have also eaten at the adjoining Shoney's restaurant during summers in the past that is located on the front hotel property and the place has always looked nice and well maintained whenever we stopped by. Also, you can checkout www.mouseplanet.com because they list guest reviews for most of the hotels in the general WDW area. Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter