• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me understand...

Lizziejane

<font color=darkorchid>Funny how everyone is diffe
If I book room-only (and hopefully with a code!), can I put off deciding on the DDP right up until 5 days before check-in? Or do I have to buy a full package - including tickets - to be eligible for the DDP?

Is the DDP available only on rack rates, or on discounted room rates?

So confused!

In order to get the dining plan, you have to purchase a package which includes tickets. The only exclusion to this is if you are a DVC owner staying on points or renting points from a DVC member.

You can get a package with the dining plan at a reduced rate through AAA. Otherwise, you will be paying rack room rates.

Hope this helps :flower:

Also, just so you know, you only have to buy a one-day base ticket per each person to get the dining plan. That's what we did and we're staying for 10 nights. We have unused tix from prior trips. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter