Please ignore this poll and see revised poll thank you.

So how do you feel about the dining plan or lack there of?

• Do you think DVC Members should be offered a dining plan?

• Would you add the Dining Plan to your reservations if it was offered?

• Do you think that a dining plan would be a nice perk?

• Do you care that we don't have a dining plan offered to us?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I wish the dining plan was available to DVC members. Yes, we probably would add it to our reservation. Yes, I think it would be a great perk. :)

As long as we're dreaming -

I would like DVC to offer members the exact same dining plan package as is available to people who book it as part of their room & ticket package. In other words, if I buy a 1 day base ticket with my DVC points-paid stay, I would like to buy the dining package for $35 per adult plus tax per day of my stay. (IIRC, the price will go to $38 per adult per day in 2006. I don't remember any prices for children ages 3 - 9). If Disney offers the free dining again, I would like DVC members to get it free also - same terms as cash guests except that DVC members can use points for the room.

Best wishes -

P.S. I do not think the above will ever happen. JMHO. YMMV.

Oops my poll was messed up a bit there was supposed to be some yes or no answers in there that didn't come through sorry everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter