Please Read... regarding exchanges

W

WebmasterAlex

While we welcome you to post exchanges please realize that you participate at your own risk. If someone does not follow through on their exchange the matter must be handled via private message or email. We will not permit posts on the DIS designed to embaress or make a public issue out of this matter.
Thanks!

Thanks for this Alex...............I know there has been some nasty occurences recently.

I'm buming this up too, so hopefully the message will be heeded. :cool:

I see this occuring EVERY SINGLE TIME there are 'exchanges."

Why not just discontinue the practice? I just don't see the purpose of recieving magnets,postcards,candles,etc. from strangers on the internet,anyway.:confused:

Originally posted by pollyanna
I just don't see the purpose of recieving magnets,postcards,candles,etc. from strangers on the internet,anyway.:confused:

The majority play fair. I've really enjoyed taking part, certainly brightens up my day:Pinkbounc

I don't see the purpose either, but I just chose not to read those threads or participate.

exchanges are when groups of DIS'ers get together on the boards and decide to send each other item, usually local, such as pen's mugs postcards or christmas ornaments

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter