Please release a sampler of Magic Candle Scents

Candles: Japan, Haunted, Pirates, pineapple whip, and orange Grove

Hand Soap: poly

Shower melts: Christmas, Fiji, orange and pineapple whip

My label created on 10/23 and they delivered to VA today.

Eta: shower melt was a dud - smelled great before using, but once in the steamy glass shower - no smell whatsoever :(

Foaming soap - pretty decent, but not sure worth the $

Japan candle - very strong, smells great! Wood wick burns with large flame and has good crackle

Last edited by a moderator:

Got my order today. Most of them smell very nice in the packages, but waiting to see what I think of them when melting.

Starting out with Orleans - not much of a good throw, but love the scent - nice and floral, but not heavy, or cloying, or "smells like a funeral parlor". :) Just wish it had better throw.

Currently melting Polynesian. Nice, but again - not much throw. Have to be pretty much right up on it to smell it. And yes - I do have a pretty good sniffer! :)

Last edited:
Now melting Norway. This has been my least favorite so far, although still OK. But - just like the 2 others I've tried - got to be right up on it to smell it. :(

I have had Pumpkin King in my car and it is the perfect scent for the fall. Looking for some good Christmas scents now!

Now melting Castaway Cruise, Pete's "gateway'drug" into the world on Magic Candle Co. :rotfl2: and his favorite freshener. I have to agree - it's my fave of the melts I've tried thus bar - REALY like the "freshness" of it, but like the rest I've tried - can't smell it unless you're right up ON it. :( :(

Last edited:
I am happy to report that I have FINALLY found a scent that's not only pleasant, but I can actually smell if from a few feet away from my meelter, where I normally sit, and while walking around the area! Tiki Terrace.

So - while I may like the smell of others a tiny bit more, this one if my new favorite, since it's the only one I feel I get value for my money, since I don't buy scents to just enjoy and smell them in my hand, or have to put my nose right up to the melter!

Still have a few more to try, will put my thoughts here when I do. I'm more concerned with the "value" I'm getting - being able to smell them with some distance, as i said, vs. whether they're nice smelling or not, which is why I dont' really do "descriptive" posts - I'll leave that to others, if they so choose. Might be a strange yardstick to measure for some, but that's mine. And I certainly hope I'm not boring anybody.

Currently melting Vero Beach, @Lizgistix - thank you for the recommendation. I do like the smell, and it does have a better throw than say Orleans, but not as good as Tiki Terrace. But it will be a backup to that, as far as being able to smell from a short distance away.

But it will be a backup to that, as far as being able to smell from a short distance away.

Interesting, because ours is in the guest bathroom and when I'm in my mom's room, I can smell the candle through the air vent (her bedroom is on the other side of the bathroom wall). Really, though, I'm just glad you like it. :)

Interesting, because ours is in the guest bathroom and when I'm in my mom's room, I can smell the candle through the air vent (her bedroom is on the other side of the bathroom wall). Really, though, I'm just glad you like it. :)
Could be the melts throw differently than the candles - I've not burnt candles in years, but I've seen that at other people's places.

OK - Tried my last 2.

Salt & H2O - Very nice fragrance, not much throw, like most of the others.

Yacht Club - Nice fragrance, very "uneven" throw - I'll be able to smell it from a few feet away for awhile, then I won't.

So - All in all - I liked some scents better than others, but Tiki had the best throw, with Vero Beach coming in 2nd. And both are nice, so that's good. Like I said - I feel if something is a nice scent, but doesn't allow me to smell it (and I've got a good nose) from just a few feet away, it's kind of a waste for me personally, no matter how nice it might be - I buy fragrances to make my surroundings smell good, not to have to stand right over the melter, nuffing them in.

So - 2 "wins" out of 8 tried? Glad I tried them, but don't think I'll go down that road again, sadly. Just like the diffusers and scented oils - just not for me. But anyone else - please enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!