• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me about QS (Counter) places in DTD

vellamint

DIS Veteran
We need a place to eat before getting to Cirque (have to be there at 5:30) and I am not too thrilled with the choices I have found:

Earl of Sandwich (I dont think my husband will settle for a sandwich for dinner)

Wolfgang Pucks Express - are there two of these? One in the marketplace and one on the Westside? Review please and what are our chances of actually getting a seat in the air conditioning as opposed to the tables outside.

Any others or is this it?

Thanks

Earl of Sandwich is REALLY excellent!

But if you think he'll be grumpy, wait until after Cirque to eat. After Cirque, he'll be so excited you can feed him anything.

We ate at Cookes of Dublin in Jan. Fish and chips. We weren't on the DDP but it is CS. It was okay.

JimMIA said:
Earl of Sandwich is REALLY excellent!

But if you think he'll be grumpy, wait until after Cirque to eat. After Cirque, he'll be so excited you can feed him anything.

HAHAHA.....grumpy might be the correct word here!! But even after Cirque we need a counter service because I already have 3 more table service meals planned than the dining plan allows!!! lol....yes - this night is a counter service night.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I make the time if it would be better to go to a resort counter service...one that is close to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter