Please tell me which has the most space

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Hi - We're staying offsite on our next trip (Oct. 2002) and I've been searching this board for months for the perfect place to stay. From all that I've read I've narrowed it down to two choices:

1. Summerfield Suites, LBV
2. Tropical Palms

Final decision will be based on which has the most space...Please tell me what you think.

We're a family of 4 adults, 1 child + 1 infant. Everyone wants to be sure there will be some space to "spread out" and relax without being on top of each other constantly.

Thanks!

:)

Hi, never stayed at either of these places. I would guess a 2 br unit at the summerfield is about 700-800 sq ft. I would call tropical palms 800# (listed on their website) for the square footage of their units.

We are staying a the summerfield suite lbv. I was told by the desk person that the 2 bedroom/2bathroom trio suites are approx 830 sq. feet?? Great location as well!!
Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter