**PLEASE WELCOME ** New DVC Mods!!

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
We are delighted to announce the addition of Caskbill , CarolMN , JimC and Chuck S to the DIS DVC moderating team. They join long time moderator, CarolAnnC on the DVC and DVC Planning Boards.

I'm sure their names are all readily recognized for their contributions of knowledge of the DVC program over the years as well as their positive posting contributions to the DIS. We are pleased they all accepted the invitation to help further by moderating.

In the coming weeks, they will be working to clarify these boards and prepare for continued growth of the DIS.

Please welcome them to the DVC Boards!!

Excellent choices, all! Good Luck to each of you! :earsboy:

Welcome! Yes, the new mods are all good folks to have at the helm!
I've always thought the mods & webmasters have done an excellent job on the Disboards. It is a delicate balance between "over regulation", and still keeping the boards friendly and good natured.

Good luck to the new mods! :drinking:

MG

All good choices..... the very best of luck!

CONGRATS!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :) I'm sure we're all looking forward to learning all the "ins & outs" of moderating.

Great choices for sure! I know you will all do an excellent job.

I am thrilled to be able to welcome such a wonderful group of new moderators to our DVC Boards!

They are excellent choices, and I look forward to working with all of them. I would also like to extend a big thank you to Webmaster Doc for all he has done for these boards over the years! His name is certainly synonomous with our DVC Community here on the DIS.

Last but not least, I want to tell all our DVC folks here how they are all contributing to the success of the DIS's DVC boards. Everyone helps everything come together here, and the contributions from everyone make this the best DVC Community to visit on the internet!

Thanks all for the good wishes. I am looking forward to working with the other moderators and all of you.

Now I must be off to prepare for MIT (moderator in training) class!

Great news...congratulations new mods...thanks for being there for us!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter