Pleasure Island ??

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
Are teenagers (16 year olds) allowed in Pleasure Island in the evening? I was somewhat confused about whether anyone under 18 could go in the evening :confused: I think my DD and her friend would enjoy going to the Adventurer's Club and the Comedy Club one evening with us if they are allowed to go.

Yes teenagers and any age children are allowed in Pleasure Island in the evening as long as parents are there. There are only a few clubs where they will not be allowed to go because they aren't twenty one. There are a few clubs that do allow children in to dance as long as their parents are with them. Your teenagers will enjoy the comedy club and Adventurers club. I just got back on Tuesday from my first trip there and that was my favorite club of all. If your teenagers like to dance give Motions a try. Top 40 music and music video's on big screen. Have a blast.

Yes, teenagers can get into Pleasure Island with their parents. My 14 year old son and I were just there in August. We went to Pleasure Island two nights and had a great time. We went to the Adventurer's Club, the Comedy Club, the Rock and Roll Beach Club, Motion, and 8 Trax. We really enjoyed all of these clubs and he had a really good time at all of them. He especially enjoyed the Adventurer's Club , the Comedy Club, and 8 Trax. Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter