pluto 4 pres if you are out there can I ask you something?L&M

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
Hoping you may have a suggestion even with all of the negatives there have still been lots of possitives posted on L&M and I am still willing to give them a shot. HOWEVER they have NEVER answered my emails. No matter which addy I seem to send to or before and after the site update I havent recieved a reply PERIOD. I have a confirmation number but that is all.

We wont ahve a huge window to get a car when we land I'd hate to see Dollar give away our car if we stop by L&M' first to see what they can do. Do you have a direct email for the rep who has been posting here? Or do you suggest printing off their POSTS and just giving it a shot?

Thanks!

All I have also is the confirmation letter I printed off the computer. Is this not enough, because I keep reading about e-mails from them?

There seems to be a problem with the email servers. I too have emailed without a response. Therefore, I picked up the phone, I know, boring, called them and my ressie for next week is set.

Gawd you mean I have to speak to an actual person LOL! I will call I guess actually I should make hubby call since I placed the ressie in his name since he is the "driver"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter