Pluto popcorn buckey

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone from the Elk Grove/Sacramento area might be heading to DLR soon and might be willing to pick up a Pluto popcorn bucket for me?

I live in Folsom and my husband and I are going to the parks this weekend. If you still need someone to pick it up for you, I'd be happy to.

That would be amazing! Thank you so much!

Have a great trip. Let me know when you get back and I can pm you so we can make arrangements.

:)
Glad you got your bucket, Lori!
pblack, thank you for making the magic!
Happy Thanksgiving to both of you and your families!

I have never purchased a souvenir bucket (outside of the AP special discount one) but this Pluto bucket is so adorable. I just might have to get one.

YAY! So glad that Mickey has been reunited with his old pal Pluto! Glad I was able to help out and bring you back what you wanted. :) @amyg1975 they seemed to have an abundance of them at numerous carts around the park, I don't think you'll have any issue with finding one.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I think I saw them around DCA too, but i'm not sure on which carts had them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter