PM pop-ups!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
I keep getting PM popups when there's nothing in my inbox! Why is this? Should I just delete buddy list and email confirmations until this is fixed? TIA! Otherwise, I love the New Stuff!
:cool: :bounce: :D :wave:

I've had it happen to me a couple of times too KimRaye.

I think it happened when I hit the "back button". By "going back" we may be "re-activating" the PM pop up feature. I'll try to "make" it happen the next time I get a new message.

Try this, the next time you get a PM, read it, close the window (if you opted to open a new one), then RELOAD the page you were on. This might "clear" the PM pop up "signal" from the page you were on.

Let me know if it works! In the meantime, I'll let WebmasterAlex know about this issue.

Yes, I was using the back button but, when I First open the PM, there's no new messages so, I don't know why I'm getting the initial pop-up. I do, however, see what you mean about getting the subsequent pop-ups after using the Back button! Thanks! :wave: Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter