Podcast recommendations?

I'd second Noble Blood, and throw in LORE, Joe Rogan, Timesuck, Unsolved Murders, Scared to Death, Jocko Willink, The Portal, Full Body Chills.

DW and I listen to most of these when we are putting puzzles together in the evening. I don't listen to any of them while running.

Warning: Some of these contain strong language. May not be suitable for all audiences.

Some of my favorite podcasts separated between running podcasts and non-running podcasts.

Running podcasts:
Ali on the Run Show
Run to the Top Podcast
Another Mother Runner
The Morning Shakeout Podcast
A Runner’s Life
More Than a Runner
The Rambling Runner podcast
The Training for Ultra Podcast
Running for Real with Tina Muir
I Run Anonymous
DNF podcast
Keeping Track
Run Selfie Repeat
Ginger Runner Live
A Runner’s Voice

Non-running podcasts:
Stuff You Missed in History Class
Stuff You Should Know
The Lead (short, 15-20 min, daily sports podcast looking at a big story from the day or week).
Myths and Legends
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Final Girls (explores the intersection of horror films and feminism).
The Hidden Djinn (brand new podcast, only two episodes, explores the lore of the djinn).
That’s What She Said with Sarah Spain
Burn It All Down
You’re Wrong About
The Alarmist (looking into history’s greatest tragedies)
The Rich Roll Podcast
*** with Marc Maron
The Horror Virgin (three friends watch and discuss horror movies. One isn’t a horror fan, so it’s his first time watching most of the movies).
How Did This Get Made
Noble Blood
Off Camera with Sam Jones
The History Chicks
Lore
Her STEM Story
Revisionist History
Ghost Echos (music history podcast
You Mist Remember This (history of early Hollywood).
This Land (podcast focusing on the Sharp vs Murphy Supreme Court case, while discussing various other Native issues).
The Plot Thickens ( a Documentary podcast from TCM. Each season will be a different story).

Non running but since you are on this MB I’m sure they would peak your interests somewhat

podcast: the ride
very amusing with Carlye Wisel
Prototype World of Tomorrow
Of Slippers and Spindles
The society’s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!