Point stay and cash stay in same room type and resort

MonkeyKnifeFight

Mouseketeer
We were considering adding on to our stay with a cash stay in the same room type at the same resort. Has anyone done this before. Can our room be combined ahead of time. Or when we check in can they arrange it so we could stay in the same room? We would prefer not to move our stuff, so wondering if others have experience with this.

MS can combine them if you book the cash stay through MS. If you book the cash stay online or through CRO/DRC, then the best you can do is add a note to each reservation that mentions the other reservation and includes a request to stay in the same room. You may have to check out and back in again between the reservations.

MS can combine them if you book the cash stay through MS. If you book the cash stay online or through CRO/DRC, then the best you can do is add a note to each reservation that mentions the other reservation and includes a request to stay in the same room. You may have to check out and back in again between the reservations.

Thanks for the info. I will be calling member services then. Do they have the same discounts as online? One of the reasons we are extending the trip is they are offering 35% off villas January-April now.

I have done it with stays on both my memberships. Not cash. But, they noted it and at check in, I reminded them that I had a continuous stay and to see if I had been assigned the same room.

I always have. That is the best you can do, At least at check in, I’d you are not, they may be able to change it for you then.

Thanks for the info. I will be calling member services then. Do they have the same discounts as online? One of the reasons we are extending the trip is they are offering 35% off villas January-April now.
Sometimes they do. Can't hurt to mention it and ask if you are offered less. Most of those offers to the general public have some exclusions. Also, not all booking categories of villas are available to cash guests. For example, Boardwalk View at BWV is not offered to cash guests. Things might be different right now, though. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter