CLOSED - 40 POINTS REMAINING @ $14 - CAN BOOK UP TO 11 MONTHS AT SSR AND 7 MONTHS FOR ALL OTHER DVC RESORTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo17

DIS Veteran
CLOSED - ALL POINTS NOW RENTED, THANK YOU

40 POINTS LEFT, REDUCED TO $14 pp. NO MINIMUM RENTAL.

CAN BOOK UP TO 11 MONTHS @ SSR, AND 7 MONTHS FOR ALL OTHER DVC RESORTS.

Experienced DVC owners since 2014 (530 points at SSR) , we usually spend 6 weeks a year at WDW but we live in the UK and are unable to travel to USA due to COVID, so we are renting out our points. Have safely and successfully rented out over 400 points on Disboards already this year.

I am happy to check availability and prices for you and can also help book Disney Magical Express.

Any questions, please ask.

Please post here or PM me with following details if interested.

1. Preferred resort or resorts
2. Check in and checkout dates.
3. Type of accomodation (eg. Studio, 1Br, 2Br) and preference (eg. Standard, lake view, Jambo, etc)

I will require full payment by PayPal when I email you your DVC/Disney reservation confirmation (you pay the fees)

Thanks for looking.
Mike

Last edited:
Hi am am looking for any deluxe resort the week of 12/21-12/28 (except Poly due to construction)

1. OKW, Beach Villas, Riviera, really any Deluxe (NO Poly / under construction)
2. 12/21-12/28
3. 1BR-2BR villa preferred

Hi,
The only resort with availability for all your dates is SSR
1 bedroom villa , 7 nights total 256 points

Next best is OKW 12/22 - 12/27 5 nights
1 bedroom villa 188 points or 2 bedroom villa 246 points

Hi am am looking for any deluxe resort the week of 12/21-12/28 (except Poly due to construction)

1. OKW, Beach Villas, Riviera, really any Deluxe (NO Poly / under construction)
2. 12/21-12/28
3. 1BR-2BR villa preferred

PM sent

Looking for 50 points please - SSR Check in Oct 10- CHeck out Oct 14 Studio - pls confirm if available. Thanks! :)

Looking for 50 points please - SSR Check in Oct 10- CHeck out Oct 14 Studio - pls confirm if available. Thanks! :)

Are you looking for Oct 10 -14, 2021?
These points expire on 6/1/2021 and you are outside the 11 month booking window for those dates?
Can you please confirm?

If you are looking for Dec 10-14?(not Oct) Then SSR has availability at 50 points,
Do you want to proceed?

Sorry, yes I am looking for SSR (studio) Dec 10-14 please and would like to proceed. Thanks!

Hello! I am looking to have 120 points transferred to a DVC account for use in Dec 2020. Do you transfer points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter