CLOSED - 40 POINTS REMAINING @ $14 - CAN BOOK UP TO 11 MONTHS AT SSR AND 7 MONTHS FOR ALL OTHER DVC RESORTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need two studios for SSR 12-19 to 12-24. If available would like to lock this down. Im a DVC member, but don't have any points to lend to my family.

Sorry, I misread your request first time !
Dec 19-24 at SSR, no availability for studios on Dec 19, only studios available at any other resorts for your dates are Poly at 92 points
Any other dates\ resorts suit you ?

Last edited:
I currently have 3 nights reserved for animal kingdom but learned my reservation will be canceled due to me borrowing points. If we could coordinate me canceling reservation and you booking... I would be interested in 31 points or having 31 points transferred

I currently have 3 nights reserved for animal kingdom but learned my reservation will be canceled due to me borrowing points. If we could coordinate me canceling reservation and you booking... I would be interested in 31 points or having 31 points transferred

PM sent

Last edited:
Sorry, I misread your request first time !
Dec 19-24 at SSR, no availability for studios on Dec 19, only studios available at any other resorts for your dates are Poly at 92 points
Any other dates\ resorts suit you ?
Check to see if the two studios are at Poly.. and I think we can make that work..

Check to see if the two studios are at Poly.. and I think we can make that work..
Sorry, I only have 110 points left now, but fyi SSR is now showing studio availablity for your dates today. Not sure how many they have left.

GFV March 18-21 studio 2 people?
Sorry GFV std studios only available on 3/20 and lake view 3/18 only

Studios are available at SSR, OKW, AKL Jambo and Kidani and Poly for you dates if that's any good?

Last edited:

Sorry GFV std studios only available on 3/20 and lake view 3/18 only

Studios are available at SSR, OKW, AKL Jambo and Kidani and Poly for you dates if that's any good?
I appreciate you looking. I think I’m good at this time.

Only 20-30 points left now, no minimum amount of points required for rental.
You can easily grab a studio for 1 or 2 nights with these points.!

Only 20-30 points left now, no minimum amount of points required for rental.
You can easily grab a studio for 1 or 2 nights with these points.!
Interested in animal kingdom Jambo value studio feb 2,3,4,5... will take any days available.

Hello can you check studio availability for 12/22-12/26 or 12/23-12/27. Any WDW DVC Resort
There is a lot of availability for your dates

SSR STD Dec 22-26 - 69 points, Dec 23-27 -82 points

Poly STD Dec 22-26 - 103 points,. Dec 23-27 is 121 points

OKW std Dec 22-26 is 66 points,. Dec 23-27 is 82 points

BLT lake view Dec 22-26 is 95 points,. Dec 23-27 is 109 points

AKL Jambo std Dec 23-27 - 78 points, savanna Dec 22 -26 is 85 points

BWV garden view Dec 22-26 is 83 points

AKL Kidani std Dec 23-27 is 78 points, Savanna view Dec 22-26 is 85 points

Please let me know if you want me to book any of these for you.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter