Points for Rent - 121 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllarsen

DIS Veteran
Use year starts Sept 2020.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Hi - I need 43 points for a stay at AKV from 9/26 - 9/29. Studio room, Savannah view. Not able to PM yet or would have. Let me know if you still have points available for this. Thanks!

Looking for a studio at Saratoga for either December 2nd to the 4th or December 9th to the 11th. If available room request near elevator due to walking issues.

I’m looking for any combination of studios from 11/13 - 11/16 at AKL. Can’t PM yet. Thanks!

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Looking for 2br for AKV for oct 4th to 9th

Hi - can you use the SSR points to check availability at BWV, BCV or BLT from 5/9/20-5/14/20 for a preferably 2 bdr villa? would also be interested in a 1 bdr villa if 2 is not available.

Thanks

Hi - I am looking for 3 nights Oct 2-5. Can you tell me what my options would be? Thank you!

Hi,

Looking for availability 3 nights April 9-12, studio.
1) AKL
or
2) WL
Will send pm as well. Thanks!

Quick question just so I’m understanding you, I’m new to this. I need 88 points for a stay in December, but I’d like to add dining. You would need me to add 12 points at least to add dining and do I need to pay for that now or can that be added later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter