Points for Rent - 121 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you still have points available? Looking for a studio the weekend of 10/23/20 - 10/25/20.

Hello - I am wondering if you still have points available and if you have enough for a studio - for 4 adults (one parent and three kiddos - 17, 20, 22). We prefer the Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Beach Club, but would consider Saratoga Springs or Old Key West. Travel dates would be May 2 - May 9, 2020, so seven (7) nights with the DP. Thank you.

PS - I am also able to do a split stay (change in level with DP), adding on one more night for a May 10 checkout if that works for you.

Last edited:
Updated thread Title with points left. I will be out for the weekend and will respond to messages on 03/09 afternoon.

Looking for availability for 1 bedroom or studio for November 4-8 2020. Thank you!

Hello! Looking for one night, aug 28 studio, grand Floridian if open. 2 adults, 2 children. Thanks!

Looking for AKL Oct 31st and Nov 5th-studio or 1 bd
Are your points still available? Also wanted dining plan on 1 night.

Use year starts Sept 2020.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
Hi, I'm not able to PM yet, but I would like to book Sept 30 through Oct 5 if you have any points available. Preferably animal kingdom Savannah studio.

Last edited:
Not able to PM yet, (will work on it). Looking for 144 points for (2) x AKV Kidani Deluxe Studio Savannah View, SEP 07-12, 2020. Meaning 2 of these rooms with 2 adults in each room. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Bump, I'm back to responding. Had a busy week. If you're still interested send me a PM.
What i really want is to find an experienced renter wanting about a 200 point rental that can take the rest off my hands in one shot! Fingers crossed.

We are looking for a studio for either 09/13-09/17, 09/14-09/17, or 09/16-09/18 or 09/19 (we just want it within that week), if you have any availability! Cannot PM just yet, so just let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter