Points for rent: 15 SSR points remaining for rent @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
Hello !!

I only have 15 SSR points remaining for rent @ $16 per point. That is enough for 1 night in a studio at most resorts for most of the year. They have a Feb 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Jan 31, 2021.

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle for payment.

If you're interested please send me a private message. Thank you to everyone who rented or purchase points for transfer this year

Mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark,
New to this. Looking to book December 18-23.
4 people, 2 kids 15 and 17. Also need dining plan. Not really sure how the points thing works. Thanks!
Kira

Kira, what kind of rooms and what resort are u looking for

Somewhat new to this i'm looking for a room that would accomodate 2 people one adult and my daughter who is 14 on 3/01/20 for two nights departing 3/03.

Thank you

Kyle

Happy Presidents week !!

I have 210 SSR points for rent @ $16 per point. They have a Feb 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Jan 31, 2021. I would like to make 1 or two larger reservations.

I also have 170 OKW points for transfer @ $16 per point. They have a Mar 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Feb 28, 2021.

I have rented/transfered points in the past and can provide references. I use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle for payment.

If you're intrested please send me a private message.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark. Looking for a 2br at Copper Creek sept 2-7 (5 nights) at SSR standard view (158 points). Will send pm

Thanks Tom

Kira, what kind of rooms and what resort are u looking for
Studio with two queens or something similar. Animal kingdom or Polynesian, or comparable. I’m not too picky. We’ve only ever stayed at port orleans riverside.

Hi Mark!
I am looking to rent a studio at BWV for either 11/15-11/22 or 11/29-12/06. I can be flexible on which view ! If this could be a possibility (I know it may be before your 7 month mark but maybe we could work something out?) that would be wonderful!

I am interested in doing a studio at Animal Kindgom for either October 6-13 or Sept 29-October 6. I believe this is around 74 points (give or take a couple). I am prepared to book asap. I am a week or two from the 7 month mark.

I am wanting to stay at Disney 2-27-20 thru 3-7-20 a studio. I think the points needed is 141 for okw

I will take Kidani savanna for 7/19 to 7/22 for 57 points if that works for you. Thank you.

Happy Presidents week !!

I have 210 SSR points for rent @ $16 per point. They have a Feb 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Jan 31, 2021. I would like to make 1 or two larger reservations.

I also have 170 OKW points for transfer @ $16 per point. They have a Mar 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Feb 28, 2021.

I have rented/transfered points in the past and can provide references. I use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle for payment.

If you're intrested please send me a private message.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Just joined today so unfortunately I can't send a PM yet... but eager to book our next trip. Looks like I'll need somewhere between 140-170 points for a stay at the Polynesian in September, 2020. I'll plan to follow up with a PM when the system allows. :)

We're looking for 32 points for a standard studio at the polynesian or 34 points for the same at GF Sept.22-Sept.24 2020. As of right now both are available but I'm sure will go soon so we're ready to book ASAP! Thanks!

Hi Mark!
I am looking to rent a studio at BWV for either 11/15-11/22 or 11/29-12/06. I can be flexible on which view ! If this could be a possibility (I know it may be before your 7 month mark but maybe we could work something out?) that would be wonderful!
I cant make a reservation at BWV for another 2 months, sorry

Somewhat new to this i'm looking for a room that would accomodate 2 people one adult and my daughter who is 14 on 3/01/20 for two nights departing 3/03.

Thank you

Kyle
Kyle there are no studios open for that period

Hi Mark. Looking for a 2br at Copper Creek sept 2-7 (5 nights) at SSR standard view (158 points). Will send pm

Thanks Tom
Hi Tom, Copper Creek is not the same as SSR, they are both availabe which one were you looking for?

Thanks, Mark

Hello! Newbie here ... looking for June1-4th studio at Beach Club. I believe I would need 48 points. Please let me know if there is availability. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter