Points for rent: 15 SSR points remaining for rent @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited - doesn't seem like transferring only 29 is worth it.
Thanks tho

Last edited:
Hello Mark

I know that you mentioned that you are looking to do one or two large reservations, if you are open to doing a single night i am looking for a studio on March 2nd for one night departing 3/03 2020.

If you can't i understand but wanted to check i am going down with my daughter for a college baseball tourney and was going to spend one night at Disney.

Thank you

Kyle Harris

Hello,

If you’re open to the idea of booking one night, I’d like to book a studio at the Grand Floridian for one night on July 23rd 2020.

Thank you!

the poly is 27 points, I stayed there last year. The rooms are good sized and the bathrooms are set up so there is almost 2 full bathrooms

If your looking for a 1 night reservation in a studio pls let me know, thanks

Hi - I am looking for a room for my son and I for 3 nights for his birthday Oct 2-5. Please let me know if this is available. Thank you!

Hello !!

I only have 15 SSR points remaining from the 210 for rent @ $16 per point. They have a Feb 2020 Use Year and reservations can be made up to Jan 31, 2021.

my OKW points have been rented.

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle for payment.

If you're interested please send me a private message. Thank you to everyone who rented or purchase points for transfer this year

Mark

Hi - I am looking for a room for my son and I for 3 nights for his birthday Oct 2-5. Please let me know if this is available. Thank you!
I dont have enough points for 3 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!