Points for Rent: 200 VWL Points; 76 BCV Points; $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmom

Always Disney Bound!
DVC Gold
Please message me regarding our points. I have rented for the past 10 years.

$16pp

200 VWL and 76 at the Beach Club.
Thanks,
Janice

Last edited:
I am going to that area Nov 29th arrival and leaving on Dec 4th. Would like to stay at the BCV

I'm sorry, these dates are not available at the Beach Club.

You did not specify the room size or number of guests. You need to indicate this in all of your requests.

Here is what is availability:

Saratoga Springs
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom
Polynesian
Bay Lake Tower

Please let me know asap is you want to consider any of these resorts. Availability changes minute by minute.

I'm sorry, these dates are not available at the Beach Club.

You did not specify the room size or number of guests. You need to indicate this in all of your requests.

Here is what is availability:

Saratoga Springs
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom
Polynesian
Bay Lake Tower

Please let me know asap is you want to consider any of these resorts. Availability changes minute by minute.

Thank you for getting back to me --sorry I was just looking for a studio since it is just the two of us for the 5 days. I really want to stay at either BCV or BWV but I will be checking for a much larger or multiple units for next October --most likely after the first of the year.

Looking for December 25 - 29, 2020 at AKL (162 points) or Bay Lake for one bedroom standard (for 204).

Oops on my last post. How about Wilderness Lodge one bedroom 200 points for Dec 25 -28, 2020?

Hello we will be traveling to Disney in August of 2021, we would like 2 rooms for 1 night each. Our days are flexible between August 2,3,4. We will have 4 people staying in each room and are looking for deluxe studios for both families. Each family will have 2 adults and 2 children. Going off the points chart we are looking for 34 points (I believe). Please let me know what other information you might need.

Can you transfer points? I would really like about 42 points, but I am looking for 1 bedroom Jambo between Jan 15-20 I am short points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!