POINTS FOR RENT - 75 POINTS @ $14.75 PER POINT - OKW HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m looking for a 2 bedroom, 12/18-12/23
There is a 2 bedroom villa preferred room available Dec. 18 - 23 at SSR. It requires 210 points.

For me to make the reservation, we will need to exchange personal information such as emails and phone numbers. To do this, we will need to use the PM function in DisBoards. You will need to meet your 10 post requirements. Information on how to do this is in your reply from Webmaster Doc.

Thank you.

I am interested but can't PM yet --working on getting all of my qualification posts --I am looking for November 29th --leaving on December 4th (5 nights) in a studio at BCV first or BWV second

I am interested but can't PM yet --working on getting all of my qualification posts --I am looking for November 29th --leaving on December 4th (5 nights) in a studio at BCV first or BWV second
There is no availability at BCV or BWV for this timeframe in a studio. There is a 1-Bedroom Villa-Boardwalk View, available at BWV for this timeframe.

I have 440 points available 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a DVC member since 2003. I would expect payment as soon as I send your confirmation. Would prefer PayPal but will accept a cashier’s check.

Please provide one or more date ranges and resorts as they book very quickly.
thank you

There is no availability at BCV or BWV for this timeframe in a studio. There is a 1-Bedroom Villa-Boardwalk View, available at BWV for this timeframe.

Thank you for the response --I am guessing it takes a lot of points for the one bedroom so the price is more than I want to spend currently. I will be checking again at a latter date for October of next year when my whole family is planning a Disney trip

Thank you for the response --I am guessing it takes a lot of points for the one bedroom so the price is more than I want to spend currently. I will be checking again at a latter date for October of next year when my whole family is planning a Disney trip
Yes, the points will be more for the one bedroom versus studio.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Looking for Nov 5-Nov 12 2020 Animal Kingdom Thanks
Hello,
Availability at Animal Kingdon for November 5-12, 2020 is only at Kindani Village. There is a 1-bedroom villa Standard View for 181 points and a 2-bedroom villa Savanna view for 296 points.

If you are interested in renting these points from me, you will need to complete the posting requirements for PMing, so that you can share your personal emails, addresses and phone numbers for me to include in the reservations. We cannot share this information on the posting thread.

If you reference your new member information post from Webmaster Doc, it instructs on how to get your posting requirements completed quickly so you can have PMing.

Thank you,
Kathy

What type of room are you looking for? Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom?

I checked this morning and there are no 2-bedrooms available at Beach Club during this timeframe.

If you are interested in other resorts for this stay, there is availability at:
OKW, SSR, AKV-Kidani, and Grand Floridian - they range in points from 301 to 551.

Thank you,
Kathy

Just checking to see if anything has opened up for either two studios or a two bedroom for Oct 23 to Oct 31. One studio would be ok if it was Old Key West. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter