POINTS FOR RENT - 75 POINTS @ $14.75 PER POINT - OKW HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My family are DVC members and need an extra 30 points for use Feb 6 and 7, 2021 at Old Key West. Would you be able to simply transfer 30 points to our account? I'm new to DISboards and new to renting points!

Hi. My family are DVC members and need an extra 30 points for use Feb 6 and 7, 2021 at Old Key West. Would you be able to simply transfer 30 points to our account? I'm new to DISboards and new to renting points!
Hello - thank you for your interest. At this time, I am not doing transfers. Have a nice day.

Staying three nights from 11/9 - 11/12/20. Three people. Looking for two studios at the following: GF (Standard); BCV; BW (Standard or Preferred).

Hi. Are your points valid into September? If so, I was looking for September 24th-29th at OKW . A studio for two adults.
The booking window opens tmrw :)

We are interested in a studio Dec 19-25 if there is availability. Not picky about where. Can be flexible with a day or 2 on dates.

We are interested in a studio Dec 19-25 if there is availability. Not picky about where. Can be flexible with a day or 2 on dates.
Hello,
At this point I am seeing that if you were to slide the dates out by 1 or 2 days, there are a few resorts that would have full availability.

Before we will be able to work further, you will need to complete the requirements to participate in PM’s (called Conversations on this website). We cannot shared the required information to make reservations in these posts. Please read the information shared with you by WebMaster Doc, to do this.

Thank you.

I added on 2 days to our current trip and I am short some points. I’m looking for January 1-3, we’re staying at OKW but can split stay. Thanks!

I added on 2 days to our current trip and I am short some points. I’m looking for January 1-3, we’re staying at OKW but can split stay. Thanks!
Hello - I would recommend that you complete your DISboard posting requirements so we can use the PM (Chat) function on this website to discuss your booking requirements. When you have this done, please PM me.

Thank you.

Hello - I would recommend that you complete your DISboard posting requirements so we can use the PM (Chat) function on this website to discuss your booking requirements. When you have this done, please PM me.

Thank you.
Thanks, as soon as I can I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!