Points for rent! 74 OKW and 8 BW! Must be used by end of Jan 2021 and I’m looking for $15 pp please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
I have 82 points for rent!! 74 points at Old Key West and 8 at Boardwalk! Must be used by the end of January 2021! I am looking for $15 per point please! Slip me a message if I can help you atall.... Thankyou

Any chance you would be open to booking a 2 Bedroom at OKW for January 16th through 17th. Near Hospitality house preferred/

Yes there is availability for you! The views they have are of the water, woodlands or fairways. I can certainly put in a request to be as close as possible to The Hospitality House also for you.

Oh I’m so sorry they are borrowed points so can’t transfer .... happy to look at any dates you may need though

I have 82 points for rent!! 74 points at Old Key West and 8 at Boardwalk! Must be used by the end of January 2021! I am looking for $15 per point please! Slip me a message if I can help you atall.... Thankyou
Still have a few points left if I can help anyone out...

Is there anything available at any resort from December 14-17?

This batch of points have all been sold but I have released some more on a new thread .... let me check these dates for you ....

Hi!
I was looking to take my daughter for a last minute birthday surprise. Looking for AK St or Beach Club studio for 2 (1 adult one 11 yo) 12/9-12/12.

Thanks1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!