Points for Rent: BWV, OKW, AKV 440 pts total, starting at $16 pp for reservations in 2021

Tamar

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Long time owner and occasional renter with great history and references. We've got points that are good through November 30, 2021:

AKV: 53 points
OKW: 96 points
BVW: 300 points

$16 pp for reservations using at least 100 points
$17 pp for reservations using 50-100 points

I am not able to make reservations less than 40 days in the future, or reservations for less than 50 points
50% deposit due when confirmation number is provided, 50% due 60 days before check in. Contract provided and I will work with you on adjustments should your plans change.

PM me if interested. :flower1:

Last edited:

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
Trying to send PM - is that “start a conversation”? I have been in the Disboards for many years but have not PM’d! We are interested in renting points for January.

• onelisyarid

Earning My Ears
    Long time owner and occasional renter with great history and references. We've got points that are good through November 30, 2021:

AKV: 223 points
    OKW: 187 points
    BVW: 300 points

$16 pp for reservations using at least 100 points
    $17 pp for reservations using 50-100 points

I am not able to make reservations less than 45 days in the future, or reservations for less than 50 points
    50% deposit due when confirmation number is provided, 50% due 60 days before check in. Contract provided and I will work with you on adjustments should your plans change.

PM me if interested. :flower1:

Hello!!

I am looking for 82 points for the AKL on 8/16/21-8/24/21. It just a party of 2. Standard view studio. Please let me know if you are willing to rent me these points.

also willing to consider OKW standard studio for those same dates as well!

I heard AKL is mostly closed so I'm hoping it opens back up fully since its the most affordable option for me!

Tamar

DIS Veteran
    DVC Gold
    I'll take a look. Happy to reserve a room if they are available. I'll check in the morning. Take care, Tamar

Tamar

DIS Veteran
    DVC Gold
    Hello!!

I am looking for 82 points for the AKL on 8/16/21-8/24/21. It just a party of 2. Standard view studio. Please let me know if you are willing to rent me these points.

also willing to consider OKW standard studio for those same dates as well!

I heard AKL is mostly closed so I'm hoping it opens back up fully since its the most affordable option for me!
    I see rooms available for those dates for Kidani, Jambo House, and OKW. AKV resorts are 114 pts and OKW is 112 points for a standard view studio for those 8 days. Let me know how you want to proceed. If you post a few more posts outside of the Rent/Trade board we will be able to use PM system.

• onelisyarid

Earning My Ears
    @Tamar I would like to send you a PM. I now have the 10 messages to do so but I don't know how. Please PM me. Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Tamar

DIS Veteran
    DVC Gold
    @onelisyard I don't see the ability to PM you yet. Perhaps it takes a few hours after you reach 10 posts (hopefully that is it). I looked at the Value Studio at Jambo House, and only 1 night is available during the 8 days you specified--August 19. There are very few nights in all of August where a Value Studio is available: Just Aug 2, 5, 9, 19, 28, 30. I'm sorry for that bad news. Where did you see that value rooms are available? Keep in mind that cash inventory is different from DVC inventory. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

• Tamar

DIS Veteran
    DVC Gold
    Are you able to do a point transfer? I’d be interested in 170 points at Animal Kingdom.
    Hi Scott, I wish I could, but some of the points are banked from 2019 UY. Also, depending on what UY they are going into, there may be complications (these are December UY points). If you're interested in pursing this and discussing further, please send me a PM. Thanks, Tamar

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.