Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT & BWV $15-$19 per point, up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
EDITED TO ADD: I only have BLT points left at $19 each.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!

Last edited:
Hello! Looking to rent a room for one night on Dec 11 2020 (so check in on Dec 11 and check out on Dec 12). If I ask to rent the $15 BWV points do I have to stay at BWV, or can the points be used at another resort?

Also, I am looking to book on behalf of a friend- the booking process is a bit confusing to her and she asked me to help. I'd be giving you all of her guest and contact info for the reservation. I am simply acting as a mediator because I have experience renting DVC points. I'm not sure if you allow that sort of thing, so I thought I'd warn you ahead of time.

Thanks!

Hello! Looking to rent a room for one night on Dec 11 2020 (so check in on Dec 11 and check out on Dec 12). If I ask to rent the $15 BWV points do I have to stay at BWV, or can the points be used at another resort?

Also, I am looking to book on behalf of a friend- the booking process is a bit confusing to her and she asked me to help. I'd be giving you all of her guest and contact info for the reservation. I am simply acting as a mediator because I have experience renting DVC points. I'm not sure if you allow that sort of thing, so I thought I'd warn you ahead of time.

Thanks!

Hi, there! Sending you a message to address your request.

Hi, there! Sending you a message to address your request.
And, just to clarify, the BWV points can be used at any resort as long as it's within 7 months of arrival date. They can also be used further out than 7 months, but only at BWV.

Will you have points available for Boardwalk for Dec 2021? I know it's early to book, but wanted to check to book at the 11 month mark a larger reservation. Thank you.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Looking for Dec 26-Jan 2, 2020
2 Adults and 1 child (8) so Studio or 1 Bdrm
Interested in either property and open on views
Please share any options/availability and I appreciate it so much!

Hi there. I am a little early but was wanting to stay at BWV from Sept 24th until the 29th. Studio for me and my husband. I think it is a week away from the booking window, but when the time comes, could you perhaps check this for me? We are anxious to book as we missing both end of summer trip this year as well as our early next year trip. ughhh boarder closures :(
Thank you for your time!

Hi there,

Hoping to book Feb 16-21, 2021 in a Deluxe Studio, Garden View at Aulani. Let me know if you still have points available to do this, thanks!

Hi! I have a small reservation - need 33 points for December 8,9,10 for a studio at AKR (Jambo House) Can you assist?

Would also consider the 10,11, 12, 13 at SSR (Studio) if that is available please. I think that is 50 points THanks!

Hello, I’m looking at a 1bdr at BWV 12/16-12/21. Please let me know if there’s any availability. It’s greatly appreciated.

Hi again. I think the booking window for home resorts opens for my dates tmrw. If i am correct, we were wanting to book at BWV from September 24th-29th in a standard studio for myself and my husband. I see the points for the stay are 58. (DVC member as well...just ran out of my own points lol )

Hi! I'm looking to book at the 11 month window for 11/6-11/11 2021 at BWV. Would you be able to do that?

Hi looking for Beach Club or Animal Kingdom Villa for Nov 16-18, 2020. For AKV, prefer Jamba standard studio, but flexible. Thank you.

What January dates are available at BWV 1 or 2BR?

Hello, everyone! Apologies for the delay. We were camping at Fort Wilderness and just did the VERY long drive back with the RV. Getting caught up on everyone's messages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!