Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT & BWV $15-$19 per point, up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you have points available for Boardwalk for Dec 2021? I know it's early to book, but wanted to check to book at the 11 month mark a larger reservation. Thank you.

Hi, there! I may have points available then, depends on how many you need. If you want to shoot me a message we can talk about ways to lock up points for what you need.

Looking for Dec 26-Jan 2, 2020
2 Adults and 1 child (8) so Studio or 1 Bdrm
Interested in either property and open on views
Please share any options/availability and I appreciate it so much!
H
Hello, there! Very sorry for the delay in replying. There's only 2 resorts with availability for those dates, Saratoga Springs and Old key West. I can book either one. Let me know if you're interested. I see you're a recent member so may not have access to conversations/direct messages just yet. If not, let me know and we can figure out how best to connect (but, keep posting in threads so you can earn those ears!).

Hi there,

Hoping to book Feb 16-21, 2021 in a Deluxe Studio, Garden View at Aulani. Let me know if you still have points available to do this, thanks!

Hi, there! I only see Ocean View available for those dates, for 125 points. Let me know if I can check something else for you, or if you're interested in booking something.

Hi! I have a small reservation - need 33 points for December 8,9,10 for a studio at AKR (Jambo House) Can you assist?

Would also consider the 10,11, 12, 13 at SSR (Studio) if that is available please. I think that is 50 points THanks!

Hi, there! Again, sorry for the delay. I only see Kidani for the 8th-11th in a Studio, no Jambo.

SSR is not available for those dates.

Let me know if you would like me to check other dates or book that Kidani room for you.

Hello, I’m looking at a 1bdr at BWV 12/16-12/21. Please let me know if there’s any availability. It’s greatly appreciated.

Hi, there! This is available in a Garden/Pool View for 155 points. Let me know if you're interested in booking.

Hi! I am looking for a room that sleeps 5 for 12/29-1/5.

Hi, there! Here are the rooms available for those dates (points needed in parentheses):

OKW 1BR (218 points)
AKL 1 BR Savanna (268)

Let me know if you'd like me to book one of these or check something else for you.

Hi! I'm looking to book at the 11 month window for 11/6-11/11 2021 at BWV. Would you be able to do that?

Hi, Brooke! I should be able to book that. We're still a couple of months away from the booking window opening up for that. Send me a private message/conversation and I can walk through how to lock up points for that booking.

Hi looking for Beach Club or Animal Kingdom Villa for Nov 16-18, 2020. For AKV, prefer Jamba standard studio, but flexible. Thank you.

Hi, there! Sorry for the delay in replying. Beach Club is available for 30 points. Jambo is not, but Kidani Standard is for 24 points. Let me know if I can book something or answer any other questions for you.

What January dates are available at BWV 1 or 2BR?

Hi, there! Garden/Pool 1BR available pretty much every day. Standard view has pockets of availability throughout the month. 2BR is pretty sparse.

Let me know a date range and I'm happy to look further.

Hi! I am interested in booking 2 studios at BCV from January 2-9. Possibly 2 studios for that same week. Each week uses 107 points. Travel dates could be flexible.

Good morning.. I'm looking for two studios at SSR 12/19 - 12/24. Please let me know availability and looking to confirm booking. I'm a DVC member but don't have points to lend to family. looking to pay 15pp

Good morning,

I am hoping to take a trip with 4 different resorts over 4 nights in early December. Point total would be 50. Please let me know if this wouldn't be too annoying of a request! Thanks!

Hi. I’m looking to extend a current vacation with a 2 BR savannah view room at Kidani for 10/29-10/31. Let me know if that would be possible. Thanks.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Hello, I would like to rent a Studio for 5 people (2 Adults 3 kids) at Bay lake tower or Grand Floridian or Polynesian from February 10th thru 14th. Please let me know if you have availability and how much will cost? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter