Points for Rent or Transfer: 249 AKV Points @ $19PP. Late 2024 UY's

MFMont

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
AKV points for rent or transfer. I am renting @ $19 per a point. Most points are December 2024 use year however 49 are October 2024 use year. If interested please provide the following so I can check availability. NO AKV VALUE ROOMS PLEASE. Booking priority of 11 to 7 months. All resorts at 7 Months. Any reservations less than 30 points are $20pp

- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests

Just a note to all. My points are October and December 2024 use year. They are good for late 2024 and 2025 reservations. While I technically could pull them back to 2023, I will not do that without the reservation being paid in full prior to booking.

Hello, is this available:

Aulani
Studio (prefer ocean view, but open to options) or Hotel Room
August 21-27 (2024)
2 adults

Thanks!

Not available. Sorry. BTW, When looking for points within 7 months of your reservation, the home resort does not matter. You would be better off when booking under 7 months finding what ever the cheapest points are available. You would pay a premium for 2025 points like mine when you would not need to. you should be looking for 2023 Use Year points. That being said, Alauni is booked that week.

Hello,
We are looking for a Studio for two separate nights, November 29th and December 7th. Either at Kidani or Jambo.
Two adults and one 4 year old.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Sounds Good!
Hi there! Could you please pm the details for payment? We’d like to book the 29th, in case it is still available.
We’ll keep an eye for an opening for the 7th, could we reach out to you in case we see availability for that date on RAT?
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter