Points for Rent/Transfer: 36 AKV Apr 20 UY $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottk

Follower of Zurg
DVC Silver
Hello, I have 36 AKV points available for rent or transfer - they are Apr 20 UY available at $18pp - let me know if you are interested?

Thanks

Scott

Is there a studio somewhere that would be that many points for June 7-10 (3 nights)

nothing available for 36 points - cheapest available studio is Saratoga Springs at 45 points, not much else available - Thanks

Not an expert here but i'm assuming that you have to rent in April, i'm looking for something March 2nd at the AKL for a studio.

Kyle

We are looking for a studio for either 09/13-09/17, 09/14-09/17, or 09/16-09/18 or 09/19 (we just want it within that week), if you have any availability. Really hoping for Animal Kingdom, but if not we will look at other resorts too! Cannot PM just yet, so just let me know! Thanks!

I booked cheap flights for next week. Are these points not available for immediate reservations?

Are you willing to consider a transfer of about 15 points?
I'm afraid no smaller transfers, you can only transfer once per UY per Contract and I would be stuck with 21 points, Thanks. If you wanted these specific ones you could transfer in and bank your points?

We are looking for a studio for either 09/13-09/17, 09/14-09/17, or 09/16-09/18 or 09/19 (we just want it within that week), if you have any availability. Really hoping for Animal Kingdom, but if not we will look at other resorts too! Cannot PM just yet, so just let me know! Thanks!
let me know if you are still interested and I will search , have been distracted with the COVID-19 restrictions this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter