Poly Owners thread

You can also try the Tikiman's website and facebook page, it is a great resource on everything at the Poly.

Nope, no official Poly owners thread on this board! In fact, it looks like the Poly is the only DVC resort without an owner thread. Would be great to have a thread going for Poly owners to check in and chat with one another. You should start one!

Nope, no official Poly owners thread on this board! In fact, it looks like the Poly is the only DVC resort without an owner thread. Would be great to have a thread going for Poly owners to check in and chat with one another. You should start one!
It is the only one I could find without a board. I found it strange. I was having thoughts that people hated the Poly so they wouldn't make a thread. The regular Poly thread that was linked about gave me all the info I needed.

Thanks all for you replies.

It is the only one I could find without a board. I found it strange. I was having thoughts that people hated the Poly so they wouldn't make a thread. The regular Poly thread that was linked about gave me all the info I needed.

Thanks all for you replies.

Glad you found the info you were looking for!

Love the Poly, hate that Poly DVC didn't include 1 and 2 bedroom units, would have bought direct from DVC if they had.

Make sure do make a reservation ahead of time if you want to do dinner at Ohana, its an awesome meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter