POLY waitlist came through for 2 nights October, extremely surprised!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Woke up pleasantly surprised to our waitlist studio for 2 nights came through for the Poly for our October trip! :dance3:Extremely happy as we are resort pool people and AKV Jambo pool is being refurbished. I had resolved in my mind that the waitlist would not come through as F&W is so extremely busy.:scared1: I was resolved that we would use the KIdani pool for our 2 night stay before BLT. We have stayed at Poly before and we love it. VERY EXCITED, what a nice surprise!pixiedust:

WOOHOO! I love these types of posts. I have been peicemealing (sp?) together a trip for 3 nights in October, I have switched a bunch of times (took a 2bedroom at one point for the 2 of us just to try and get a room) anyway, there was a room I saw but I needed an agent to buy a few more points, and he says to me "well it looks like you've been canceling and changing a lot" I felt guilty at first, and then thought, dude I am trying to not have to call and was terrified a wait list would not come through! So there is still hope for those waitlists!! :love:

Awesome. We just received our membership letter this week from a resale purchase (our first). Immediately went on line to try and book a few nights between now and end of year. Was able to spot a mid-Dec Thu/Fri night 1br at SSR so we can take my parents to Epcot for holiday fest and spend some time resort hopping to see decorations. Our wedding anniversary is Oct 3 and wanted to see about a single night near that date in any Studio. Did not hold out much hope, but there was ONE night available at Poly on Sep 30!
:yay: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter