• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian to Wal Mart on the way to Kennedy

zulaya

DIS Veteran
HI all--

We will be going to Kennedy Space Center on our non park day and since it will be in the middle of our stay I was hoping to be able to stop at a WalMart that has a 1 hour photo lab and have them download the pix from my digital camera on our way out to Kennedy so that when we come back from Kennedy, we can just stop in and I can pick them up.

Anyone know which WalMart is easiest for this and more importantly can give directions for it?

Wow, good question!!!! I would think the one on John Young would be the easiet. We go 417 (the Greenway) to get around the I4 mess when we head that way.
As to directions, I would go to the walmart web site for directions, they are there and they are excellent.
If you want the one on 192, I can direct you. Go to Crossroads, take a right you are now on RTE 535 follow that to the intersection of 535 and 192, take a left, follow that for about 2-3 miles, and WalMart is on your right, right after Midievil times.
Both have one hour labs and both are pretty reasonable for the digital transfer.

I did go to the Wal Mart website, and saw that there is one on John Young Parkway. There also is one on East Osceola Parkway which looks to me to be the one closest to 417. Is this the one you gave directions for?

nope, the one I gave you is for Kissimmee, it is the one with the travel agency inside.
It is the only one I have been to down there. Sorry I could not be more help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter