Pony rides

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
I have read in an older edition Tourbook about Pony rides (not horseback riding) and possibly a petting zoo area, maybe at WL? Is this still an attraction? Thanks!:cool:

Yes, you can find these at the Fort Wilderness Campground.

Petting farm featuring goats, rabbits, ducks, chickens and the famous Minnie Moo

Pony rides from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm - Cost $2

your child must be at least 2 years old.i wanted to take my grand son but,will have to wait till the next trip

We stayed at FW last month for 8 wonderful days. One day we spent entirely at FW enjoying all it has to offer. My 11yo DD did the trail ride and loved it. My 3yo DD and 5yo DS did the pony ride at the petting zoo. My 3yo said it was the "coolest" ride. You pay $2 and they give you a pony to put your child on. Then a parent or other adult has to lead the pony around the zoo trail for the ride. The length of the ride depends on fast you lead your pony around the trail. Normally took DH about 5 minutes to make the loop. I hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine did!!:wave:

My DD still talks abot her ride on Peaches! Best 2 bucks spent at disney!Have fun:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter