Pooh breakfast still available at WL Artist's Point?

MICHAEL799

Earning My Ears
Our last visit 5 years ago included breakfast with Pooh and Tigger at Artist's Point at WL. Some websites show this but lists of Character Meals do not. Has ayone been there recently?

No, this character breakfast is no more.

I was just thinking about this character breakfast the other day. DH and I really enjoyed this one. I'm still sad but so many others to try.

Renee

We went to this breakfast for my DD's 6th birthday. I was disappointed when the discontinued it.

No, sorry... Pooh and friends left Artist's Point back in May of 2001. Artist's Point no longer serves breakfast.

You may find the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom for all meals during the day, and at the 1900 Park Faire breakfast, along with Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins.

I am sure that you will be pleased with either of these breakfasts. Personally, we prefer the one at 1900 Park Faire. The food, service and character interaction is wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter