PoolView 2 bdrm

luvmychaos

Mouseketeer
I’m probably going to annoy everyone over the next few months but I trust everyone’s insight so much! It helped with our recent trip to WDW so much that when they texted our room # I instantly panicked because I remembered the one with no balcony(in BRV) was on the 45xx room block! Happily we were 2 doors down from that with an amazing view(and balcony) I digress...
If one would book a PoolView, would it be reasonable to think you would have a slight oceanview? Or are all of those rooms lower in the towers?
TIA!!

Pool view rooms only go up the 5th floor. In some cases from the 5th floor you would probably see the ocean, check the thread with the rooms and views to see!

Pool view rooms only go up the 5th floor. In some cases from the 5th floor you would probably see the ocean, check the thread with the rooms and views to see!
I looked until my eyes were blurry :surfweb: I copied every pic(there was still a link for) and forced my parents to look at them :laughing: AND they still won’t commit! I don’t like the pressure :eek: :hyper: I feel I’d rather be facing the pools than the outside island view. My parents are definitely balcony people since they are early risers. Trying to make their view as pretty as possible :confused:

I looked until my eyes were blurry :surfweb: I copied every pic(there was still a link for) and forced my parents to look at them :laughing: AND they still won’t commit! I don’t like the pressure :eek: :hyper: I feel I’d rather be facing the pools than the outside island view. My parents are definitely balcony people since they are early risers. Trying to make their view as pretty as possible :confused:

Look at the new photos for room 310. Those are my pics, we stayed in 310/312 which is a 2-bedroom lock off pool view. We thought it was great, nice views and short walk down to the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter