Portal 3?

Oswald lover

Hylian
I've always played the Portal games with my dad, even if it was single player. We were SO happy that Portal 2 came with a separate co-op game. We finished both the single player, and co-op game, and started thinking about Portal 3. I looked up a trailer on YouTube and only found fan made ones. Does anybody know where I can find a real trailer, or if they are talking about making a 3rd Portal game?

No trailer of the game because for anyone knows Portal 3 isn't even in development.

So you know, it's even questionable if there will be a third game due to how finite the ending of Portal 2 appeared. Some people speculate that Portal 3 and Half Life 3 will be the same game, which might be the next appearance you get of Chell. If it does happen that way, the co-op might be different from the Portal 2 one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!