Portofino Club Level Room Request info?

bloomjes

Earning My Ears
Im confused a bit about the layout of the resort and the Club level/what to request. I understand the rooms can be anywhere with Lounge access. We would however like to be relatively close and also in the area of the main pool. I saw suggestions to request Bay View, close to Lounge. All the Club rooms are Deluxe correct? And does that mean they are Bay View? I feel like just when I have a sense of what is going on I find something that conflicts with the info I have any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I would call the hotel and request a room near the lounge. Ask if you could also add that it be convenient to the main pool. We always call and make room requests and they try very hard to meet requests.

I just returned from Portofino where I had booked club level. Room 2562. We faced the quiet pool. I am pretty sure the other side of the hallway faced the main pool. We were close enough to the lounge and the room was really nice. I have also stayed club where we have been in the main building and I definitely liked the villa building better.

I might be misremembering, but I feel like those requests are in opposition to each other.
This seems to be exactly my problem lol. It’s hard to visualize, I found the maps to be challenging to figure out what wing was what between main and villa, and it seems like info conflicts. It’s a request of course we could go anybut it sounds like the villa building is the best to request.

No, they are definitely not all bay view. In fact, I think most are in the villa wing with a pool view. Our room looked almost directly out over the villa pool. We did not think the walk was bad. We just stop by the club lounge on the way to and from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!