Portraits at Beach Club

labst60

DIS Veteran
Is the oil portrait place still at the Beach Club?? Does anyone remember how much these cost and how long in advance you need to make an appointment??

Thanks!!

labst60 said:
Is the oil portrait place still at the Beach Club?? Does anyone remember how much these cost and how long in advance you need to make an appointment??

Thanks!!

It's still there, although we saw a different artist the last time we went. The price varies GREATLY. I know we were looking at a portrait of my daughter in front of this really pretty chair we have. The quote she gave us was $300. Some other people have posted that they received a quote for around $150.

Someone posted this info about her a while back:

"Portraits by Echo"
Pastel and Oil

Echo Keller
7325 Victoria Circle
Orlando, FL

Call after 12 pm
(407) 295-4094
Call (407) 760-1089

I know she said she would take pictures for you, or you could bring your own. I asked how long after I brought in pictures would I receive the painting, and she said, "About 6 weeks." I was a little surprised at that.

I would recommend calling and talking to her.

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter