Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

Teresa and I decided to sell the cargo trailer camper conversion. It served us well as it made several trips to the Fort hauling a golf cart and motorcycle. With our family growing, we had just outgrown it. When we built the camper, we had looked for a factory built camper with enough space to haul the golf cart and motorcycle. It just wasn't there. We contemplated building another larger conversion but when we searched toy haulers this time, Coachmen had the Adrenaline 26 CB which could haul what we needed to haul so we decided to buy rather than build. Even though I would have enjoyed building another, we are very happy with this one. Here are a couple of pictures from a recent weekend at the Kentucky Horse Park. We will be taking it to the Fort for the first time this October.
20170601_203306_zpst2oxze7e.jpg

20170601_174507_zpsloi2a7tl.jpg

Very nice unit there, may you have the best of times with it.

Haven't heard much out of my good friend the world famous Tiggerdad lately, last I heard he was doing some boomdocking in the mountains, and sent me this pic....

FB_IMG_1476563770350_zps8hxhksyk.jpg

Hope he's having a good time! (I believe the front need to come up some)

Yeah, life been busy last week or so. I do have a camping trip to Pigeon Forge coming up in July though.

Unfortunately not until July 21-28. We'll probably camp in Townsend 21 & 22ND, then move on to Pigeon Forge.

Unfortunately not until July 21-28. We'll probably camp in Townsend 21 & 22ND, then move on to Pigeon Forge.
Have a safe and fun trip. This will be our first time camping at Pigeon Forge. We are staying at Camp Rivers Landing. Not sure what prompted Teresa and my sister to decide on the week of July 4th. I have to believe that it will be quite crowded. The good thing is the road construction leading into and out of Sevierville is complete. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Have a safe and fun trip. This will be our first time camping at Pigeon Forge. We are staying at Camp Rivers Landing. Not sure what prompted Teresa and my sister to decide on the week of July 4th. I have to believe that it will be quite crowded. The good thing is the road construction leading into and out of Sevierville is complete. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Yeah. That construction sucked when we were there 2 years ago.

We may be back that way in September this year.

We're gonna be at Riversedge just upstream from your campground. I'm still checking back regularly to the campground you're staying at to see if a stream site opens up. If it does then I'll change to that one. I'm a big fan of the park and have this sinking feeling in my gut that I'm gonna be sad when I see the damage from the fire. I already know my beloved Chimney Tops trail is closed and they report the last 200 yards of it is completely gone and they say we may never be able to hike back to the great rocks at the summit. Man, I got some great pictures from up there over the years.

IMG_0189.JPG

Indiana Dunes State Park. It is 66 with a nice breeze tonight. Low humidity. Beats the 100+ temps in St Louis the last few days. I'm glad I checked the forecast up here. Highs are going to be in the mid 70s all weekend. Lows in the 50s.

j

View attachment 252881

Indiana Dunes State Park. It is 66 with a nice breeze tonight. Low humidity. Beats the 100+ temps in St Louis the last few days. I'm glad I checked the forecast up here. Highs are going to be in the mid 70s all weekend. Lows in the 50s.

j

Sounds like some really good camping weather. Remember pack some of that up and bring it to Disney with you.:cool1:

Sounds perfect!
It was great! low 80s yesterday and low humidity. It was 75 when we left at noon today. Got home to 92 and HUGE humidity. I don't recall sweating yesterday. Taking the camper back to the storage lot and putting the cover on, I am soaked. I never understood my brother who goes to Minnesota and Door County, WI every summer. Other than Lake Michigan being WAY too cold, the weather is pretty nice.

j

So here is our camping trip this weekend. We are staying at Burnt Cabins, PA. Nice little campground, only about 30 spots, but pull thru's for up to 100 feet. Could use some maintenance work done here, but has been a very quiet stay.
IMG_7393-1.jpg
Our Camper

IMG_7394-1.jpg
Sites are kind of close, but ok.
_MG_7403-1.jpg
The Grist Mill. It does still operate, Mill has been here since the 1760's this building replaced the original round 1840.
IMG_7406-1.jpg
One of the 3 milling stones located in the building, two are operational. Although today they were not. After fall harvest they will be grinding.

Oh yes, our Mickey lamp....well I brought the base, and the pole, and well forgot to pack the head.:sad2: So this trip it was not set up. But I did remember....too bad it was about 30 minutes after we left the house and were headed down the turnpike.

Oh yes, our Mickey lamp....well I brought the base, and the pole, and well forgot to pack the head.:sad2: So this trip it was not set up. But I did remember....too bad it was about 30 minutes after we left the house and were headed down the turnpike.

To bad it wasn't Halloween. You could of used a pumpkin.

Headless Mickey?

20170804_164021.jpeg
Here we were all set up yesterday.

20170804_203526.jpeg

And last evening just before the lightning storm and torrential rains fell. Yes we got the ez up and Mickey put away first. Some other campers, well not so lucky.

Outside of last nights rain hope you had a good time Nice looking CG
The rain waited until almost the end of the evening, the nephews had been swimming, playing on the bounce pad and were just about ready for bed anyway. We have had a great weekend with them.
We have stayed here previously and will be back. It is a nice campground, some sites are close, but people are generally friendly. We will be packing up today, Saying goodbye to Yogi, Boo Boo and Cindy and leaving Hagerstown for the drive home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!