Post limit

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Starting today I’m getting hit with notices after 2 posts that I can’t post in any threads for an hour and a countdown starts. What happened? I’ve been posting here for years & this is driving me a bit crazy that I have to wait an hour to respond to people who respond to my posts.

ETA: it allowed me to start this new thread. But I can’t post in it beyond this post 😂

Starting today I’m getting hit with notices after 2 posts that I can’t post in any threads for an hour and a countdown starts. What happened? I’ve been posting here for years & this is driving me a bit crazy that I have to wait an hour to respond to people who respond to my posts.

ETA: it allowed me to start this new thread. But I can’t post in it beyond this post 😂
It's part of the spambot protections. Randomly people are limited to the number of posts within a specified period of time. Happens to newbies, mostly, but anyone can get hit with it.

I’ve had that happen when I’m in a DIS “time out”, especially in the thread That got me in trouble ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!