Post Office in Disney??

Nessy

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I'm planning a trip for my sisters 40th in January 2020 where we are hoping to do the Dopey Challenge (staying in Disney for 7 days) and then move onto Chicago for 4 days and then Las Vegas for 4 days and well as we live in the Isle of Man it's a lot of different planes we have to get.

We tend to travel with a backpack only and well with all the added extra's we get with the Dopey Challenge and the fact that this is my first time in America apart from my sisters hen party in Vegas 5 years ago (thankfully there wasn't a lot to buy) this isn't an option (I'm hoping to buy some new shoes, especially if Disney collaborate with another brand) so we will be bringing a suitcase (once I find one! Any help would be great on this as apart from my backpack I only have a small suitcase which goes in holdall) anyway is there a post office in Disney that we can post a parcel back home??? Just for us it's going to be cheaper to ship anything we buy than to pay for overweight luggage.

Thanks for any help in advance

Nessy x

All the Resorts have a Post Office (just go visit them via bus if you are offsite so you don't take up a parking space) and I believe one of the shops on Main Street also has a post office.

They have mail services. Not an actual post office.

Find a business center at a deluxe resort. They should be able to handle shipping the package out.

Last edited:

If you don't have a box, the business center can sell you one and then handle shipping your items out. Or go to the resort shop to see if they have boxes they were going to throw away (from unpacking inventory).

Have a great trip!

@starry_solo
thank you for the clarification! I know there was service as you can mail a coconut at Poly, but the deluxe hotels will definitely have the business services to help you. :)

The closest and a very nice post office can be found in Celebration. 601 Market St, Celebration, FL 34747

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter