Post Trip Report

Deano45m

Earning My Ears
We are currently on the Magical Express from a 3 night trip at SSR heading home very sad. Disney for the most part is doing a great job controlling social distancing and face masks. There are always people who don’t follow rules along with its Disney you lose focus on where you are headed. I felt totally safe and would recommend coming but wait until it is cooler/less humid. Enforcing a face mask policy is the current situation but with it being so humid you end up touching your face way more than you would without. Lots and lots of lip sweat and adjusting going on even with a fan. It was amazing overall with how short lines actually are. The posted wait times rarely are actual due to being hard to estimate since they are sending half the amount of people on ride. We are going to try later in the year and with it being cooler should be better than sweating under that mask.

Thanks for the update and glad you had a safe and fun time. We're going in a couple weeks and very excited. I've been a little concerned at some of the crowd levels I've seen in videos this weekend but wasn't sure if that is still people on Labor Day holiday travel. Seems like this weekend in particular was quite a bit busier. But sounds like you still felt comfortable, which is encouraging.....thanks again!

Thanks for the update and glad you had a safe and fun time. We're going in a couple weeks and very excited. I've been a little concerned at some of the crowd levels I've seen in videos this weekend but wasn't sure if that is still people on Labor Day holiday travel. Seems like this weekend in particular was quite a bit busier. But sounds like you still felt comfortable, which is encouraging.....thanks again!
If you haven’t bought a neck fan yet highly recommend it. It will assist in keeping the lip sweat down. It may be cooler when you go but would help out greatly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!