Post Your 2018 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Here

What is ‘Sunday Brunch with the Chef’ about? Who is said Chef? If anyone has details about this event, I would appreciate it!

Found it! On 9/9 it will be Jamie Deen (Chef Morimoto is there 9/23, FYI). It includes a brunch buffet and a meet & greet. The price is $129/pp.

Wondering if it’s worth it, not big on Paula Deen, but perhaps Jamie’s style is different?

Found it! On 9/9 it will be Jamie Deen (Chef Morimoto is there 9/23, FYI). It includes a brunch buffet and a meet & greet. The price is $129/pp.

Wondering if it’s worth it, not big on Paula Deen, but perhaps Jamie’s style is different?

We did this last year and Jamie was great. You'll definitely be a Jamie fan after this.

So far I’ve booked (for the wife and I):

9/16 - Sunday Brunch with Kelly Kapowski, err, I mean Tiffani Thiessen

9/23 - Sunday Brunch with Morimoto

10/7 - French Family Meal Traditions

10/19 - Mexican Tequila Lunch

I’m debating doing reserved seating for the 10/20 Party for the Senses. We’ve attended the last 4 years. But with the big price hike, the incomplete chef list for that date, and the uncertainty as to whether the reserved seating is at a private table, versus community tables, I can’t get myself to pull the trigger.

I’m debating doing reserved seating for the 10/20 Party for the Senses. We’ve attended the last 4 years. But with the big price hike, the incomplete chef list for that date, and the uncertainty as to whether the reserved seating is at a private table, versus community tables, I can’t get myself to pull the trigger.

I’ve been considering that PFTS as well and same questions/concerns have held me back.

We have French Family Meal Tradition on Sun, Oct 7 and Italian Regional Lunch on Mon, Oct 8.

I booked (for DH and I):
9/17 Mediterranean Food and Wine
9/19 Italian Regional Lunch
11/1 Italian Food, Wine vs. Beer
11/2 French Family Lunch

Was really looking forward to the events at the signature restaurants, so was disappointed there are none for this year. But I’m very happy I was able to book all 4 events above! I figured at least one of them would be booked by now. Can’t wait!

Mon. 10/29 Italian Regional Lunch B'rer Karen + DH
Fri. 11/2 Mexican Tequila Lunch B'rer Karen + DH

Oct 15 Italian Regional Food and Wine
Oct 17 Mexican Tequila lunch
Oct 19 French Family Meal Traditions

Looking forward to trying 2 new ones and repeating the Italian one.

Ended up with:

Italian regional lunch
French family meal traditions
Parisian breakfast

What dates? I'll add you to the main list!

Mon. 10/29 Italian Regional Lunch B'rer Karen + DH
Fri. 11/2 Mexican Tequila Lunch B'rer Karen + DH

Oh! We're arriving towards the end of your trip! You and your now DH are one of the few people my husband actually remembers meeting!

Just added a Bourbon Seminar:
2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - Wine/Beverage Seminars
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Time: 2:30 PM
Guests: Me and DW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts