Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Prayers please for my mother who has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. She is a non-smoker and always been very health conscious. I am broken hearted.

Prayers please for my mother who has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. She is a non-smoker and always been very health conscious. I am broken hearted.
Very sorry to hear this about your mom, Lisa.
Keeping her, and you also, in my prayers. My best for your mom, Lisa. :hug:'s

hi,

please add my friend laura to the list of prayers

currently homeless and at risk.. especially during these times of covid

hi,

please add my friend laura to the list of prayers

currently homeless and at risk.. especially during these times of covid
Your friend, Laura, will be on my prayer list, fan of the TTA. Very sorry to hear this. Blessings and better times be with her.

Please pray for my young children. My son (6) has been diagnosed with a chromosome duplication disorder. My husband and I just completed genetic swabs yesterday to assess whether my daughter (3) may also suffer from the same disorder. I believe that prayers may be the only way to help our babies. Thank you, DisFriends. 💗

Please pray for my young children. My son (6) has been diagnosed with a chromosome duplication disorder. My husband and I just completed genetic swabs yesterday to assess whether my daughter (3) may also suffer from the same disorder. I believe that prayers may be the only way to help our babies. Thank you, DisFriends. 💗
Your sweet family is in my prayers.

Your sweet family is in my prayers.
Thank you. Your prayers mean the world to us. My son has been diagnosed with a 16p.13.11p12.3 duplication. We've always known (and accepted) that he was a little different than his peers, but those qualities are what make him a uniquely amazing kid. My biggest concern is that there are sometimes adult-onset risks of schizophrenia and aneurysms, both of which are terrifying and cruel. My hope is that my son is spared of these horrible symptoms- and that my daughter is not a carrier, so she does not have to worry about her own future children's risk.
I apologize for the long explanation, but I am still heartbroken by his recent diagnosis. I'm so grateful for our DisFamily. Thank you, friends!

Attachments

• IMG_20180213_124804[1].jpg
    IMG_20180213_124804[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi, NOLA_Tink. Your son along with your daughter will be included in my prayers of healing and comfort. We all are so very protective of our chidden and when something happens, it is tough on all. Hoping, with prayer, that your son does well over the years and that your daughter does not have a similar condition. :hug:'s

Thank you. Your prayers mean the world to us. My son has been diagnosed with a 16p.13.11p12.3 duplication. We've always known (and accepted) that he was a little different than his peers, but those qualities are what make him a uniquely amazing kid. My biggest concern is that there are sometimes adult-onset risks of schizophrenia and aneurysms, both of which are terrifying and cruel. My hope is that my son is spared of these horrible symptoms- and that my daughter is not a carrier, so she does not have to worry about her own future children's risk.
I apologize for the long explanation, but I am still heartbroken by his recent diagnosis. I'm so grateful for our DisFamily. Thank you, friends!
Sending love and prayers for your family!

Hi, NOLA_Tink. Your son along with your daughter will be included in my prayers of healing and comfort. We all are so very protective of our chidden and when something happens, it is tough on all. Hoping, with prayer, that your son does well over the years and that your daughter does not have a similar condition. :hug:'s
Sending love and prayers for your family!

Thank you for your kind messages and prayers. We'll find out about my daughter's test results in a few weeks and I'll post an update.

My prayers are for everyone
Both teams are winners to get to the Super Bowl
It is like being 1st and 2nd place = one is Silver and the other Gold (Like the GS song)

So much has happened since my prayer request. Most importantly, my daughter's chromosome results showed that she does not have the same genetic disorder that my son has. I am incredibly grateful for everyone's prayers and support. ❤
Last week, at the young age of 40, I was also diagnosed with stage 1 heart failure; it's believed to possibly be from issues after my last pregnancy. I'm active, healthy, and otherwise well, so it was a very big shock. Asking for prayers of healing and acceptance. Thanks, friends.

You bet. I like your positive tone and don't know if I could do the same.
Thanks, @Planogirl! We all have our days, but I'm grateful for the amazing life I've been blessed with. I have a cardiologist appointment for next week with a female cardiologist who specializes in women's heart health. Praying that she will help me plan to be around to take care of my babies' babies. ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!