Prayer for Michael Bowling

I hope that he is feeling better. Surgery is tough. I'm hoping that he gets better soon.

I hope you come back soon Michael! I love your podcast and your soothing voice!

Unfortunately, I just saw on the DIS Unplugged FaceBook page, that Michael is still in the hospital, so they will have to put up another archival episode of Connecting with Walt.

Let's send even more healing light, gentle hugs, and get better soon wishes to our dear Mr. Bowling!!! :wave2: :flower3: pixiedust:

So happy to hear that Michael seems to on the road to recovery. Sending positive thoughts for continued healing.

Craig (thanx for the update, Craig!) on the show yesterday that Michael is hoping to be released from the hospital either this week, or next, and then will have a period of home nursing, and occupational therapy at home, while continuing to recover. He also said it's continued to be appreciated, and uplifting, to send our messages, thoughts, prayers, etc.

Continued healing light, and gentle hugs, @Merry Mousketeer !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!